Rakhi Sawant, the actress known for her big assets and a larger mouth, has again proved that she knows no restraints on the subject of opening her mouth. After giving free advices to Rahul Gandhi and Baba Ramdev, the woman now turns to Kareena Kapoor to advise her about whom she should marry and why she should do item numbers.
At the Radio Mirchi Awards 2012, Rakhi said: “I love Kareena and i'm really happy that Kareena gets readymade kids. No, Kareena! You deserve a greater husband! You deserve Shahid Khan.” She was then corrected by the reporters that he's Shahid Kapoor.
Rakhi said: “Khan, Kapoor, they’re the similar na… I'M saying it from the first actual day that Shahid Kapoor is the most productive! He's a bachelor and he or she (Kareena) is a spinster! You know, I LOVE Saif, but his kids are so old!”
Rakhi Sawant even had an opinion about Kareena not signing for item number. “I didn’t just like the indisputable fact that Kareena said that she doesn’t just like the tag of an item girl; then why did she do an item number.
She’s my favourite actress, I LIKE her! But why doesn’t she like being called an item girl? Even Aishwarya Rai, who's the most productive actress ever in Bollywood, has done item numbers, even Katrina is doing them, so she (Kareena) should understand,” she said.
This was not eager about Rakhi Sawant on the award function. She even had a war of eyes with Mika Singh. When Mika walked the red carpet and spotted Rakhi speaking to the media persons, he went ahead and joined Rakhi Sawant to pose for the photos. Initially, Rakhi didn't object, but if Mika tried to get too as regards to her or even touched her, Rakhi cast a glaring glance at him. Thereafter, Mika kept himself in check.
Well, it's high time, Rakhi paid more attention to her sinking career than her publicity gimmicks!!