Wednesday 28 November 2012

Rani Mukerji not bored with wedding questions

By Hindustan Times

Ask Rani Mukerji about her wedding plans and the Bengali beauty won't ever turn you down. The actress admits that a girl can never get tired of questions associated with her marriage. She says, "THE INSTANT people stop asking me, I WILL BE ABLE TO believe that they've lost interest in me", reports Mid-Day.

"How can a lady become bored with questions on her wedding? Simply because I’m an actress people question me this in public. Other girls must respond to the similar question at their homes", she told Mid-Day.

Talking about her upcoming film Talaash, Rani said she relishes working with Aamir Khan after goodbye. "I looked as much as him as an actor, as an individual and learnt so much from him. Over time we developed an overly strong friendship for all times. He's someone who I WILL call even at 3 within the night and ask for help", she said.

Have questions on this news bit? Join our Q and A page to get your answers! Click Here