Thursday 29 November 2012

Esha Gupta's birthday wish is to do a masala film next!

By Hindustan Times

After working in films like Raaz 3D and Chakravyuh, Bollywood actress Esha Gupta, who turned 27 today, desires to star in a whole fledged commercial film now. Having explored different genres with the 3 films she has done in her year-old Bollywood career, Esha is now looking forward to
doing a masala film like 'Singham' or 'Rowdy Rathore'.

"Now I'M looking ahead to a doing full commercial film like 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Singham' or 'Bol Bachchan', an action or comedy film on this genre," Esha told PTI.

Esha is spending her birthday working and she or he launched the flagship store of Shreem jewellers here today. She even received a surprise birthday gift as their brand ambassador.

"They gave me a very good surprise today on my birthday by launching the Esha collection. It is so sweet having a set in my very own name. The pieces are contemporary, elegant and lovely. They got designers from Athens, Belgium in addition to Mumbai to design this collection. It comprises rubies, diamonds and emeralds," said Esha.

It was a fair year for the actress with both 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D' being successful, but Esha has no big plans to celebrate her birthday.

"I flew right down to Delhi last night and hung out with my family, but I MUST fly back to Mumbai tonight for work commitments. I'M happy that i'm working, what more am i able to ask for? I never say that I WOULD LIKE a vacation, because that implies I'M refusing work. I'M glad that i am engaged on my birthday," she said.

The actress is ready to work with Vishesh Films again after 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3D', however the next film continues to be within the scripting stage.

"I have a freelance with them and I'll do three more films with them if I MUST. But they're busy with the sequels to 'Murder' and 'Aashiqui', so my film remains to be in a scripting stage," said Esha.