Wednesday 29 February 2012

Veena Malik’s birthday bash

Veena Malik had a grand birthday bash together with her close friends including Bobby Darling, Rajiv Kashyap, Rajiv Ruia, Rajan Verma, Anand Balraj, Vijay Bhatia, Rashmi Pitre, Ishq Bector and Karanvir Bohra on Sunday night in Mumbai. Dresses in a pink gown, Veena was all smiles as she accepted birthday wishes from her friends.

“Pakistan is my country and there are such a lot of people available in the market who follow me. There are young girls and boys who lookup to me, follow me, love me. But yes, it isn't necessary that each single person should love me and i'm not presupposed to please everybody,” Veena Malik said relating to the controversies created by her up to now months.

Things are pretty promising for the Pakistani actress in Bollywood with two item numbers in her kitty within the films Gali Gali Chor Hai and Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya. She also has three films in her kitty: Mumbai 125 KM, Zindagi 50-50, and Dal Mein Kuch Kala Hai.