Monday 26 November 2012

Shah Rukh Khan have been too busy for me: Subhash Ghai

By Hindustan Times

His relationship with actor Shah Rukh Khan has not gone sour but filmmaker Subhash Ghai says the actor is now too busy to work with him.

“Shah Rukh have been too busy for me. But I can’t blame him. It would be because he's also a producer now and has different hats to juggle. But I love
my actors. They're like my children. He's like one too and that i know he loves me and respects me,” says the 67-year-old, who has worked with SRK in Trimurti (1995) and Pardes (1997).

However, SRK’s friend-turned-foe Salman Khan, an actor-producer himself, has signed Ghai’s next despite the debacle Yuvvraaj, their last film together in 2008.

“Yes my next movie after Kaanchi (Ghai’s immediate directorial venture) can be with Salman. It’ll be a drama-action-comedy and an entire package that audiences go along with Salman,” says Ghai, who's returning to direction with Kaanchi.

All has not been rosy for Ghai, as earlier this year, the Supreme Court ordered him to go back the 20 acres of land in Mumbai that was allotted for his film school, Whistling Woods International. Since then the filmmaker have been trying hard to save lots of his academy from shutting down, but, he hasn’t lost hope. “I’m sure I’ll get fair justice from the judiciary in addition to the state government,” he says.

Have questions on this news bit? Join our Q and A page to get your answers! Click Here