Monday 3 December 2012

Kiran is a hands-on mother: Aamir Khan

By Hindustan Times

Actor Aamir Khan says his wife Kiran is a hands-on mother and is enjoying motherhood. On December 1 last year, the couple became proud parents of Azad Rao Khan. The infant was born through IVF to a surrogate mother. Aamir, whose film 'Talaash' released last Friday, says because of his work
commitments he doesn't get to spend enough time along with his son.

"I am not a hands-on dad every day. My responsibilities towards work don't allow me to do this. But I LOVE to spend time with him. He's an actual joy. He's an overly happy child and good natured," Aamir said.

"Kiran is a hands-on mother. She is enjoying motherhood and that is what she desires to do. From time to time I do try to give her a break but she brushes it aside," he said.

For Azad's first birthday bash, Aamir said, "On his birthday we plan to be at home with him alongwith close family members."

Meanwhile, Aamir says in the case of films he doesn't consult wife Kiran, who's also a director.

"No, I DO NOT consult her. Once I am undecided I LOVE to invite her. I REALLY LIKE to maintain it as a surprise. This she and that i both consciously accomplish that. when she watches the primary cut, she is a fresh audience, she doesn't find out about the script, she doesn't know what to anticipate. Sometimes I ask her to take a seat in for a narration," he said.

Have questions on this news bit? Join our Q and A page to get your answers! Click Here