Monday 3 December 2012

Saif Ali Khan plans to throw party for Kareena for Talaash success!

By Hindustan Times

Kareena Kapoor is getting rave reviews for her performance in Reema Kagti's Talaash, and husband Saif Ali Khan is planning to throw a small party to celebrate the actress' success. "Saif remains to be in Lucknow shooting for his film. He's very excited as he have been receiving messages from our friends and family about my performance in Talaash," Kareena told IANS.

"He was happy concerning the proven fact that that is my first big film after our wedding and we now have broken the norm to prove that even married women can get the box office going.

"Saif and that i are quite thrilled about this and Saif is planning for a small party with family and friends once he's back. He desires to have a small get together, now allow us to see how things fall in place," she added. Kareena and Saif exchanged wedding vows last month in an intimate ceremony.

A decade after Chameli, Kareena again plays the role of a prostitute in Talaash. The actress is delighted that her performance within the new film was accepted well by the audience.

"It's quite ironic that I did Chameli after I was 22 and that i did Talaash once I am 32. So exactly after a decade I played a prostitute's role and both my roles were accepted well by the audience," Kareena said.

"It is straightforward to do song and dance, though this can be a a part of me and my USP, but I THINK really blessed to play something like this on screen," she added.

Have questions on this news bit? Join our Q and A page to get your answers! Click Here