Saturday 1 December 2012

Timmy likes to surprise me always: Isha Koppikar

By Hindustan Times

Actor Isha Koppikar says that she feels blessed to have a husband like Timmy, as he keeps giving her pleasant surprises always. Isha, who recently completed three years of being married to Timmy, who's a restaurateur, says, “Timmy loves surprising me the entire time.

This year, my anniversary celebration started on a perfect note. As I woke up, I USED TO BE astonished to look some lovely fresh flowers in conjunction with my bed with a tempting cake and an eye. Timmy is a smart husband and that i really thank God for that. We're really looking ahead to be with each other, as either one of us are really busy and infrequently don’t get time to talk.”

As to when will she be seen next at the silver screen, the actor says, “I am reading a large number of scripts. I'M waiting for roles which might be women oriented and scripts which can be strong and feature a social message. I'VE liked a couple of scripts,” she says.

Have questions about this news bit? Join our Q and A page to get your answers! Click Here