Saturday 31 March 2012

Kareena Kapoor unveils UTV’s ‘Walk of the Stars’

It was a memorable night for actress Kareena Kapoor on the unveiling of UTV Stars’ ‘Walk of the Stars.’ She unveiled the brass statue of her late grandfather Raj Kapoor and recollected the memories of the time spent with him.

After unveiling the statue, she said, “I am wanting words; what more would I ask for. My father and my grandfather have made me who I'M. Which girl has got this opportunity, guys?”

“Kapoors have acting of their veins and blood. I'M looking ahead to walk down memory lane. What better gift than this to the 100 years of Indian cinema,” she added.

Kareena Kapoor went ahead to take a seat at the lap of the brass statue of Raj Kapoor she unveiled, and added with a splash of humor, “This is the one lap that Saif would allow me to sit down on.”
kareena utv walk star