Friday 30 March 2012

Manisha Koirala trashes divorce rumours

By Hindustan Times

Manisha Koirala is fuming over false reports of her divorce from husband Samrat Dahal. “My private life have been unnecessarily dragged into the limelight. I FEEL negative things get exposed way more. One does 10 good things, which go unnoticed, and once you slip once, it gets magnified. I’m really upset,” says the 44-year-old actor, who tied the knot with the Nepalese businessman in 2010.

Manisha not just rubbishes rumours of a divorce but in addition remains tight-lipped about her marriage dealing with a coarse patch. “I don’t need to comment. SO MUCH was discussed already, a lot more than what has actually happened. Let it settle, then maybe, I CAN speak about it,” she says.

The actor, who was last seen within the critically acclaimed film, I Am, is raring on a comeback, and has signed three films back-to-back in three different languages — Hindi, Malayalam and Bengali. “I has been within the industry for greater than 23 years so I WILL NOT do whatever comes my way. I take offers which can be challenging and can make me push my boundaries,” says the actor.