Saturday 31 March 2012

No cat fights in Housefull 2!

By Hindustan Times

Actor Shazahn Padamsee is on a rumour denying spree in this day and age. She rubbishes reports that she’s dating Vinod Khanna’s nephew Akhil Kapoor, denies that she’s getting an ‘A’ tattoo, and refutes that there have been cat fights at the sets of Housefull 2.

“I know Akhil really well. We're exquisite friends and feature the similar group of friends. I SUPPOSE if you find yourself seen together, you get linked up,” she says, adding, “The reports concerning the tattoo were just rubbish. I’m not getting any tattoo.”

Talking about Housefull 2, which releases next month, Padamsee says, “Housefull 2 is a brand. I had a good time shooting for the film, I bonded with the women (Asin, Jacqueline and Zarine). We're all quite close. Unfortunately, there have been no cat fights,” she says.