Thursday 29 March 2012

Shootout At Wadala is my Vaastav: John Abraham

By Hindustan Times

Actor John Abraham says his upcoming movie, Shootout at Wadala, may be a “career defining film.”

The actor says, “When people inquire from me what the film means to me, I say that this film is my ‘Vaastav’ (which had actor Sanjay Dutt within the lead). On a major note, this is a career defining film and it’s something that I'VE taken very seriously.” Directed by Sanjay Gupta, Shootout At Wadala also stars actors Anil Kapoor, Sonu Sood, Mahesh Manjrekar, Manoj Bajpayee, Tusshar Kapoor, Ronit Roy and Kangna Ranaut.

John AbrahamThe 29-year-old, who has turned producer with the film Vicky Donor, adds that he's having a good time with the team of his first production venture. “I am enjoying so much as a result of my cast, which incorporates Ayushman Khurana, Yami Gautam and Anu ji (Anu Kapoor). They're super talented. Our director is Shoojit Sircar, with whom I'M also doing my next film. We're a really perfect team, we're having a good time and very enjoying this,” says John.

The actor’s last release was the film Desi Boyz, which also starred actor Akshay Kumar. John is currently gearing up for director Sajid Khan’s film, Housefull 2, that is scheduled to hit theatres on April 5.