Monday 26 November 2012

Dabangg 2 may be very exciting for me: Sonakshi Sinha

By Hindustan Times

She made her Bollywood debut with the blockbuster Dabangg in 2010 and now actress Sonakshi Sinha, who's also part of Dabangg 2, says she is upbeat about being part of the franchise. "I'M very excited. When a movie gets a fair response, it feels good. I BEGAN with Dabangg and now
doing Dabangg 2 may be very exciting for me," the 25-year-old said at the sidelines of an event here on Sunday.

Sonakshi was joined on the event by director Milan Luthria, who's working together with her within the sequel to Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai.

In the movie, Sonakshi features opposite Akshay Kumar, who plays don Shoaib Khan. But she refuses to name her own part negative.

"It's negative? No. It is a very interesting character. For me, as an actor this is a very challenging role and the film is ready in an excessively interesting premise. This can be a great role, that's all I WILL say now," Sonakshi said.

The film also features Imran Khan and Sonali Bendre. It's to release around Eid next year.

Have questions on this news bit? Join our Q and A page to get your answers! Click Here