Thursday 31 May 2012

Rowdies rock Delhi!

By Hindustan Times

Dilli da puttar Akshay Kumar is making an attempt to make Sonakshi Sinha keen on Delhi. The actors, who were within the city on Tuesday to advertise their upcoming film Rowdy Rathore, had chat on how Sona has experienced nothing of town if she hasn’t tried its streetfood, especially Giani’s fruit cream in
Old Delhi.

“Yeh nahi khaya toh kya khaaya Dilli mein? You can’t leave Delhi without trying it ... I’ll get it for you tonight,” the 44-year-old actor told Sona, 24, who said, “Yeah, sure.”

Akki is worked up that he and wife Twinkle expect their second child in September. “We has been looking forward to the brand new member for long, and are very excited. My son Aarav is excited he’ll have a sibling.”

The actor also cleared the air about his father in-law and veteran actor Rajesh Khanna’s reported ill health. “He is actually fine. Please don’t believe those rumours,” he said.

Meanwhile, Sona says she is pleased with sticking to her desi roles and never wearing a bikini. “It’s my choice. I BELIEVE in preference to questioning it, people should pat my back that being an Indian girl, I value my culture.”