Thursday 28 June 2012

Bollywood must look forward to Vanya Mishra

Pantaloons Femina Miis India World 2012 Vanya Mishra from Chandigarh is awaiting her big test with the Miss World contest in order to happen on August 18 contest in China. She is truly motivated with Himangini Singh Yadu’s victory as Miss Asia Pacific and says, “Every win at a global pageant is a proud moment for India. Right now I’m just focussed on my Miss World title and that i hope I win millions of heart with the win.”

“I am ready for D-day. The preparation goes in full swing. You might be groomed from head to toe to compete with other representatives from different countries. I’m definitely going to position my best foot forward,” she said.

Vanya says that the grooming sessions were really tough for her as she needed to manage along with her engineering studies to boot. “Well, definitely it’s difficult for a woman of my age to get into the mode of 13 days of strenuous grooming session. I'M an engineering student, I WILL BE ABLE TO easily bunk my classes, but I USED TO BE not allowed to bunk grooming sessions. It was difficult, but I'M satisfied with the result. It helped in exploring hidden beauty,” she said.

As for her plans to go into Bollywood, Vanya says that she has other things to concentrate on at this time. “I love glamour, but I haven’t given thought to entering Bollywood as of now. I USED TO BE just the scholar after which I became Miss India, so it’s too early for me to plot future. I just expect and hope to win the international crown. My main focus is international pageant,” she said.
Vanya Mishra