Wednesday 27 June 2012

Esha is my princess: Fiance Bharat Takhtani

By Hindustan Times

From her cousin Abhay Deol to friends Sohail Khan and Genelia D'Souza - actress Esha Deol and her fiance Bharat Takhtani's sangeet ceremony saw a large number of Bollywood celebrities and the couple couldn't stop gushing about each other.

"I am madly love with him, I CANNOT take my eyes off him," Esha said about her fiance Bharat, a businessman.

Pouring his heart out, Bharat called Esha his "princess for life," and added that that he's "waiting for having my best life and my most wonderful life with my partner."

A beaming Esha was wearing a orange-red heavily embroidered lehenga-choli by designer Rokcy S, while her beau flaunted a royal-blue embroidered sherwani.

A trained dancer, Esha managed to get Bharat to bop on the retro-themed sangeet ceremony.

"I love dancing and that i managed to get Bharat to bounce and he also finally agreed to dance," said Esha.

Meanwhile, guests from B-Town wished the couple all of the best.

Abhay, who came together with his girlfriend Preeti Desai, said: "I wish they live happily together and clearly it is a momentous occasion. I'M very excited and happy for them."

Filmmaker-actor Sohail Khan, who's a pal of Bharat, said that he knows Bharat since years. "HE'S a Bandra boy and Esha have been a family friend. I just wish all of them the most efficient and they're a fantastic couple."

Newly married couple Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia feel that marriage will mark an exhilarating new chapter in Esha-Bharat's relationship.

"I just wish them a contented married life. I'M extremely happy for Esha that she found her real love and need them both a cheerful married life," Riteish said.

Genelia: "Yeah, we want all of them the most productive for his or her new life together and i'm sure it'll be a thrilling new chapter of their life."

Esha's mehendi ceremony might be on June 28 followed by the a standard wedding in a temple June 29 and a reception the following day.