Wednesday 27 June 2012

I CAN marry soon: Sushmita Sen

By Hindustan Times

Sushmita Sen is set for marriage. And it'll happen soon. “I gets married soon. It's within the pipeline. I FEEL within the institution,” says the actor, who was within the Capital on Monday.

She, however, refuses to expose the name of the guy.

“There are many within the queue,” she laughs. But before that, there’s work to finish.

Sushmita Sen at I'M She press conference

“I’ll do a movie soon. A press release about my next film can be made between October and December.

There also are talks of a signature Sushmita Sen show on television and a manner week for my beauty pageant I'M She. After I have achieved these, I’ll get married,” she says.

Explaining why she hasn’t done a project of late, she says, “I was busy with I'M She and my younger daughter Alisah, who was only a year old. Now that both my babies have grown up, I WILL BE ABLE TO move ahead in my career.”