Sunday 29 April 2012

Salman Khan finally promotes Arjun Kapoor!

By Hindustan Times

Salman Khan has apparently changed his mind. The actor who had refused to advertise Arjun Kapoor's Ishaqzaade on Twitter has now posted a sequence of tweets that mentions Arjun Ranawat...oops Arjun Kapoor.

He began with, "Yup ! Arjun ranawat in my janam bhumi INDORE." (sic) Before you begin wondering who Arjun Ranawat was, the actor's next tweet cleared the confusion.

"Yup! I call arjun kapoor arjun ranawat,"(sic) tweeted Sallu.

"Tweeted after a v long time," he then added.

Arjun apparently had no inclination towards becoming an actor, but Salman’s confidence and motivation urged him to take that route.

“Salman is my elder brother. Once, long back, he had told me that he thought I USED TO BE cut out for acting, and will try my hand in it. That time, I USED TO BE really obese (140 kg), and couldn’t imagine myself as an actor. Salman literally took me under his wings. I travelled with him for nearly two years while he was engaged on Veer and Wanted, and worked out with him. He believed in me and that’s why I'M here today,” Arjun told HT.

The 26-year-old son of filmmaker Boney Kapoor is all excited and pepped up about his foray within the industry with the much mentioned film, Ishaqzaade, where he's paired opposite actor Parineeti Chopra. “I know there are huge expectations from me, but I'M comfortable with it. It’s like I'M looking ahead to the exam, and i'm confident about my preparation. Right now, my aim is to be a fair actor. I WOULD LIKE people to look at our film,” says Arjun.