Monday 30 April 2012

Paoli Dam’s next at the bold subject of wife swapping

She has displayed her attitude and boldness in her recent release ‘Hate Story’ where she plays a revenge-seeking hooker. Now, she is ready to play another bold character in yet one more bold subject in Vikram Bhatt’s next flick ‘Love Games’ in line with the controversial subject of wife-swapping. We don't wish to mention here that Paoli was the selection because of her uninhibited display of sensuality in her Bollywood debut.

Syas Vikram, “Paoli has the courage to move beyond her body on camera. That’s where I NEED to compliment Love Games. ”

Paoli Dam confirmed the reports elaborating further in regards to the film saying, “Love Games is another bold film, I agree. Vikram and that i are engaged on my character. Rest assured I won’t be doing what I’m expected to. My character won’t resemble what I played in Hate Story. ”

Speaking at the controversial subject of spouse swapping, Vikram says, “Why do you are saying wife-swapping is taboo? You’d be surprised to understand what number of urban couples delight in it. It’s prevalent, almost rampant within the big cities. Go on the net. There are websites dedicated to wife-swapping.

That’s what we’ve come to. I WOULD LIKE to explore the psychology of wife-swapping. How does a person tell his wife to head and sleep along with his friend and the way does the wife give consent to her husband’s sexual tryst with another woman?

More importantly, how do the husband and wife have a look at one another within the eye the morning after? These are questions that haunt me. ”
Paoli Dam boldness