Monday 30 April 2012

Rumours about Salman don't bother me: Katrina Kaif

By Hindustan Times

Actor Katrina Kaif, who's teaming up with Salman Khan again in Ek Tha Tiger, says she isn't bothered in regards to the gossip that goes around regarding her and the actor.

Katrina reportedly dated Salman when she started out her career in Bollywood but later separated. And their new movie has got the rumour mills spinning again. She was last seen with the Dabangg star in 2008 movie Yuvraaj.

"When we begin working for a film we go in as professionals. I'M here to do my job and if people need to highlight baseless stories then it's as much as them. I DON'T BELIEVE that these stories could have any affect on my work and the film.

"I am never bothered about such stories. Why should I? I BELIEVE it's what every actor goes through. Whilst you start working within the industry, people taking about you becomes part of your life. Why analyse it such a lot"? Katrina told PTI.

The 27-year-old actor, who first starred alongside Salman in Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, said she is worked up to work with him again.

"I am fascinated with the film, it's shaping up good. Salman is operating with Yash Raj for the primary time and it's my second film with them. It's usually fun working with Salman, he makes everything very comfortable at the sets," she said.

Katrina may be working in another Yash Raj film opposite Shah Rukh Khan. The untitled film will mark the comeback of veteran director Yash Chopra after an opening of eight years.