Monday 30 July 2012

I enjoyed getting cosy with Kareena Kapoor: Arjun Rampal

By Hindustan Times

Actor Arjun Rampal says he had one hell of a time shooting his intimate scenes with actor Kareena Kapoor for filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar’s upcoming film, Heroine. “I enjoyed getting cosy with Bebo. I’m still cherishing shooting those love-making moments with her,” said the 39-year-old actor cheekily.

Rampal, who was recently within the Capital, believes the nature of a superstar that he plays within the film is important, although the film revolves around Kareena. “Next time, I’ll ask Madhur to make a film titled Hero and cast me in it,” he joked.

Also on Rampal’s film list is director Prakash Jha’s movie Chakravyuh, by which he plays a cop Also on Rampal’s film list is director Prakash Jha’s movie Chakravyuh, through which he plays a cop. “It’s a political thriller. I play an inspector called SP Adil Khan, who desires to do his job but finds himself caught up in a chakravyuh (maze),” he said.

The National Award winning actor was also upbeat about playing Sher Khan within the upcoming remake of 1973 blockbuster, Zanjeer. The role was originally played by actor Pran. “I need to do something special for the legendary actor,” said Arjun, who loved the film as a kid.