Friday 27 July 2012

WATCH: Salman Khan's 'animated' avatar in Ek Tha Tiger

By Hindustan Times

If you liked Salman Khan within the trailer of Ek Tha Tiger, you'll like him within the recently launched ETT Yomics also. In his latest avatar, Salman Khan jumps off the buildings, smashes heads and performs stunts.

The comics was recently launched, but Salman couldn't make it to the development. "Sorry, I CANNOT be on the launch of Ycomics. But I NEED to hope Uday Chopra and Yash Raj all of the very best."

"Every month a brand new Yomic will come. We can be adding the fifth title during Diwali. The brand new title could be very different to Dhoom and Ek tha tiger. I WOULD LIKE to present the readers something completely new," Uday Chopra said in regards to the Yomics.

Chopra said his Yomics are very different to traditional comic books which might be available. Their feel and look makes them distinct.

"I have kept the artwork very colourful and easy. It's not grim. Today's comics are very grim and dark. I WOULD LIKE to stick clear of that. I WOULD LIKE to cater to a universal audience and cause them to feel happy about it. I CAN enter that realm also but presently I NEED to cause them to very appealing," he said.

Comic Description
Will RAW’s best agent survive a dangerous mission at the high seas? A routine mission turns ugly for Tiger as a perilous drama on high seas unfolds. Captured, out gunned and outnumbered, the chances seem stacked against Tiger like never before. Will RAW’s best agent survive the night?