Sonali Bendre chose to pay more attention to her family and son post marriage. Meanwhile, she was seen in some reality shows and now, she is able to play her second innings in Bollywood coming round again with Milan Lutharia’s next. The movie relies at the lifetime of a gangster and Sonali plays the lead opposite Akshay Kumar. Sonali chose to provide a nod to the project mostly due to the relationship she bears with producer Ekta Kapoor. In fact, Sonali accepted the project within the first meeting with Milan Lutharia.
“I always desired to work with individuals with whom I THINK comfortable. I'VE worked with some uncomfortable people prior to now and that i didn't need to repeat that,” Sonali says adding, “Milan previously was an AD on one of the most films I acted in. Akshay and that i too have worked together before. I'M sure I'LL BE surrounded by friendly people at the sets.”
Sonali will start engaged on the project when her son’s holidays recover from and he starts going to university. “Currently I'M on a vacation with him and can start my work only after he goes back to school,” says Sonali.

Sonali Bendre
