Wednesday 29 August 2012

Being a part of Heroine was my destiny: Kareena

By Hindustan Times

Actress Kareena Kapoor feels she was destined to do director Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine and says the film may be very on the subject of her heart. Bhandarkar first offered the lead role to Kareena but she couldn't do it because of date issues and it went to Aishwarya Rai. However, Aishwarya subsequently opted out because of pregnancy.

And the film again landed in Kareena's lap and she or he said: "Being part of Heroine was my destiny. The primary time I COULD NOT do it because I DID NOT have dates and second time I USED TO BE happy that the film came back to me. I had no second thoughts about it and agreed to do it.

"I had a lovely experience engaged on this film and it is extremely with regards to my heart. Ever since I watched Chandni Bar, I WISHED to work with Madhur (Bhandarkar)," she told reporters here Tuesday.

The actress was here with Bhandarkar. Slated for a Sep 21 release, the film, for you to cope with behind-the-scenes lifetime of an actress, also features Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda.